Job Title: Field Operations Intern – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Provide support on Digital and internet-based communication(prepare website) for the Field Operations team within the Tilenga project.
- Bachelors in Communications related field majoring in web design
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree program from a recognized National Universities
- Must provide Introduction letter from University and copy of student I.D
- Current academic scores must reflect a potential minimum of an upper second degree
- Must provide a partial transcript / copy of academic scores to-date
- Must be available full time for the duration of the internship period
- Excellent verbal & numeracy skills and problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Must write and submit an internship application letter
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.