Job Title: Legal Officer – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Structured management of the contracts in which the Company is a party to
- Coordinate insurance policies placement and insurance claims processing
- Participate in the implementation and deployment of the group compliance program
- Coordinate the company’s debt collection activities and recovery strategy
- Risk Management & Statutory compliance with the applicable laws
- Carry out timely payments of ground rent and property rates
- Procure requisite licenses and permits and ensure that the company has valid licenses and permits at all times
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) with post graduate diploma in Legal Practice (DipLP)
- At least four (4) Years of demonstrated Legal practice experience in a similar industry
- Pro-active mind, excellent communicator, and good organization skills
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.