Job Title: OBC Controller – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure the OBC monitoring system is running effectively and that the entire fleet (contracted & Light vehicle) is fitted with working OBC units.
- Ensure a daily fleet report on OBC violations (contracted & Light vehicle).
- Follow up on OBC service providers performance, maintenance of their equipment and possible update of their software application.
- Share a list of available trucks for loading with the dispatch office.
- Maintain a tracker of unavailable trucks due to maintenance purposes, technical inspections or OBC failures with attached expected dates of their availability.
- Coordinate the resolution of all OBC anomalies detected and ensure that the system is restored within the shortest period.
- Generate and maintain database of all verified OBC violations for all organizations showing graphical trends on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Analyze OBC violation trends for both LVs and HGVs.
- Following up on OBC integrity during maintenance/repair work on the fleet
- Perform active and historical tracking of any assets as and when required
- Randomly verify consistency of the lively monitoring report submitted by the transporters to the TUL daily.
- Assist in preparing journey management plans and follow up
- Work with safe to load operators who are tasked with checking the condition of the trucks and their OBCs as before they enter the depot.
- Live camera monitoring of all Local fleet daily.
- Report exceptions captured from CMS to management and transporters and follow up on actions taken against violating drivers.
- Ensure the CMC monitoring system is running effectively. Truck status monitoring and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in IT and statistics or a related course from a reputable University
- Experience of the transport operations
- Motor vehicle electronics/mechanics experience is an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Good Analytical skills
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.