Job Title: Legal Assistant – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate timely and consistent payment of all fees and invoices related to the legal section.
- Maintain updated registers including but not limited to licenses, statutory fees, contracts, and compliance registers.
- Coordinate the signing process of all contracts.
- Coordinate the soft copy back up of all the contracts and update the contracts register immediately upon receipt of fully signed contract.
- Administer the contracts management digital tool.
- Ensure timely application and renewal of operational licenses and workplace registration certificates.
- Generate monthly reports on the contracts and due diligence statuses and share with the relevant departments.
- Coordinate all legal and compliance trainings.
- Ensure safe custody of all the legal documents.
- Participate in the implementation and deployment of the group compliance program and, coordinating the Due Diligence process to ensure that complete Due diligence is conducted on third parties.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from a recognized
- A post graduate diploma in Legal Practice is an advantage (DipLP)
- At least two (2) years performing similar role
- Legal assistant working in a corporate environment
- Pro-active mind, excellent communicator, and good organization skills
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.