Job Title: Information Systems & Telecommunications Graduate Trainee – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Provide support to the Information Systems & Telecommunications team mainly in telecommunication.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have undertaken Industrial trainings in Telecoms, ISP environment with a GSM operator (in roles of Field Engineers, RF, Transmission, Core Networks and NOC operations
- Should have knowledge of network systems and technologies (radio links, microwave, VHF, fiber optics, leased lines, WiFi, IP address planning and cabling)
- Certifications: CCNA (Route or Voice) with any programming language
- Maximum 2 years post-graduation experience.
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.