Total Uganda Jobs 2022 – Commercial Negotiator
August 19, 2022
Job Title: Commercial Negotiator – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Set up and running of Commercial operations in the upstream.
- Support the marketing and commercialization of Tilenga crude oil through;
- Participation in preparation and negotiation of Key documents to take project to First oil including, Common development and cost allocation agreement, Crude Supply Agreement, Operations Coordination and lifting agreement among others.
- Participation in Electricity, Gas to power and LPG commercialization process for Kingfisher and Tilenga projects.
- Support other departments in ongoing settlement negotiations.
- A degree in a business-related field such as law, economics, finance or accounting
- 3-5 years of oil and gas experience in a business-related field such as law, accounting/ finance, or economics or commercial operations.
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.