Job Title: International Program for Young Graduates – Total Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Total Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total Uganda Profile
The Total Group has been in Uganda since 1955 through the Marketing and Services division for which it is the market leader with over 129 fuel stations. In 2010, the company also established an exploration and production affiliate Total E&P Uganda.
Be in charge of the tools for processing, enhancing and disseminating Subsurface & Reservoir Data Act as a catalyst for the use of data, particularly in the promotion of new uses and valuation of data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Geosciences and Reservoir Businesses in identifying the needs for visualization and data processing.
- Create the data consolidation and analysis algorithms/routines to explore the value of data Manage operations and administration, modeling and architecture of data stores. Oversee data analytics projects (big data, data mining and / or data visualization).
- Stay up to date in new technologies and methods evolving in data science.
- Identify data valuation solutions that can be promoted in the affiliate.
Context and environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr
- Expected qualifications: Engineer or Master’s degree in Data Science with good knowledge of the Exploration & Production landscape.
- Technical skills: You have a Strong background in Datascience, data modelling and data visualization, ETL solution. Knowledge of DataLab would be a plus.
- Computing skills: Good knowledge inPower BI, C++, Python, SQL and INOX platform
- Languages: English: level C1, French: Level B2
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.