Job Title: Fresher Child Carers – The Cradle Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: The Cradle
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
The Cradle Profile:
The Cradle is a 24 hour creche designed for the workplace for the provision of quality childcare for children aged newborn to 4 years. The Cradle was formed to provide a solution to employee absenteeism and turn over and benefits employers, employees and children through the set up onsite, near site and offsite creche’s. Our vision is a Uganda where women are free to maximize and explore their full potential; being fully engaged in pursuing their careers, playing a an active role in our governance, our economic and democratic processes and influencing the direction of Uganda and yet still be able to enjoy motherhood without having to sacrifice one at the expense of the other.
The Cradle is looking to employ and work with 18 to 40-year-old ladies passionate about working with children to foster their innovation and critical thinking skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing care for children, such as setting schedules and routines, grooming, feeding, changing diapers, and cleaning rooms and toys.
- Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialization to ensure children learn basic skills and concepts, such as communication, manners, sharing, etc.
- Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring children for health, behavioural, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to staff and parents.
- Helping children discover new interests by introducing them to art, music, sports, and other potential hobbies.
- Ensuring children are learning positive behaviours and providing guidance or approved discipline, as needed.
1. Postgraduate, Degree or Diploma in any of the Child related disciplines below;
– Child Development (ECD)
– Social Work
– Child Counselling and Psychology.
2. Bachelors Degree in any field
3. UACE or UCE minimum qualification
– 1 year minimum with a child related organisation
– 2 years minimum with a family
How To Apply for The Cradle Uganda Jobs 2021
Deadline: 2-week recruitment cycles
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.