SuperSize Digital Jobs 2022 – Fresher SEO Specialist
August 30, 2022
Job Title: SEO Specialist – SuperSize Digital Jobs 2022
Organization: SuperSize Digital
Job Location: Remote
SuperSize Digital Profile:
SuperSize Digital is an international SEO agency working in multiple markets across Europe, North America and Australia.
We are also a part of the well-established KD Web group, a 25-year-old agency group in London, UK.
We are looking for an experienced SEO specialist lead to join remotely or in our Budapest office and join our team of SEO marketers (4 team members).
This role will involve working closely with our digital director principal and running and maintaining a number of client campaigns and projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Overall 2.5 to 5 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing industries. Ideally part of this time has been in an agency environment working on several accounts concurrently.
- You should have experience in developing and implementing successful SEO strategies and plans to improve clients’ and projects’ organic rankings.
- Have hands-on experience with team leadership, including managing and training digital teams (minimum 2 years experience).
- Experience in developing, monitoring and optimising the performance of multiple websites and creating campaigns to deliver against key customer and business KPIs.
- Analysing competitor landscapes and web profiles and staying on top of market trends to build competitor benchmarking, establish best practices for optimization and through analysis develop plans to close gaps.
- Working across internal and external teams to deliver results (with development, design, content, and outreach teams).
- Experience with regular reporting on core KPIs including traffic statistics, site speed, bounce rate, site availability, inbound links, conversion rate and penetration rates as well as making recommendations for SEO
- Flexible working options
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
How To Apply for SuperSize Digital Jobs 2022:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.