Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Fresher Innovation Consultant – StartHub Africa Jobs 2021
Organization: StartHub Africa
Job Location: Kampala
StartHub Africa Profile:
StartHub Africa is a social start-up with the vision to unlock the potential of change makers to start
innovative and scalable businesses across Africa. StartHub Africa has three core departments:
1. The Academy, an university-based entrepreneurship skilling program for students.
2. The Catalyzer, an early-stage incubation program investing in and guiding startups
3. Consulting, where we run diverse consulting projects for different companies as well as organizations. Past clients include Stanbic Bank, Total, GIZ, better place Lab and Refactory.
StartHub Africa is looking for an Innovation Consultant starting from now for 40 hours per week for min. 1 year. The consultant will work full-time with the consultancy department and support the other departments if needed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Managing ongoing and future consulting projects
● Building a sales channel for continuous deal flow for StartHub Africa
● Training and business development for entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs
● Conceptualizing Entrepreneurship programs for clients
● Writing proposals for potential clients
● Sales meetings and closing of deals
● Relevant experience in project management
● Relevant experience in training entrepreneurship
● Relevant experience in Business Development
● Experience in proposal writing
● Strong Business Development skills
● Strong communication skills
● Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
● Comfortable using Mozilla Thunderbird, Skype, Google Drive, Trello
What are we offering:
● 40 hours per week
● Attractive Salary
● One-year Contract, three-month probation period
● Renewal after one year likely
● Remote working, results-orientedness instead of micromanagement
● Be part of a young, international, dynamic and highly motivated team of 10+ people
● Bring in your own ideas and really make a difference!
Please send us your CV and letter of motivation including your expected salary as a pdf to [email protected]. Tell us how you work (use examples and prior experiences) and why you think you are the perfect person for the position. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you! www.starthubafrica.org
Deadline: 26th April 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.