Job Title: Team Leader Data Centre – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
The Team Leader Data Centre will be responsible for the implementation and planning of the highest level of performance in Data Centre activities. Provision of high level of service, to the internal customers of the bank in liaison with the Data Centre Manager Payments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Improve system stability
- Ensure timely processing of files
- Timely communication and remediate any failures to avoid client queries .
- Participate in disaster recovery functions and processes
- Ensure that issues logged on issue tracker are closed within SLA
- Implement Changes with minimum Business disruption
- Ensure DR capability is fit for purpose Design principles
- Improve s Service through targeted Improvement Programs
- Standardise and Optimise service offerings across all business units
- Ensure we do not have significant audit findings in the Datacenter
- Ensure a smooth Daily Data Processing on Finacle and its Peripheral products
- Ensure a high System Uptime and that daily Data backups are carried out and stored offsite.
- Ensure submission of returns and daily reports to Johannesburg.
- Ensure system administration /system security maintenance activities.
- Ensure change request implementation and attending to IRs raised.
- Ensure Datastore, MIS report archiving is done properly.
- Ensure quality checks are done on ODS updates to facilitate the MIS analytics development
- The ideal applicant for the Stanbic Bank Team Leader Data Centre job must hold a Degree in a computer related field .
- Extensive general technical knowledge of information technology infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge in managing relational databases (Oracle)
- Advanced proficiency in oracle sql language
- Ability to interpret complex data into meaningful information
- Finacle core administration skills
- Good knowledge on the AIX Unix environment
- Programming skills is an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrable good track record and integrity.
- Good understanding of the current state and strategic direction of IT Infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of the business climate and technology needs in the global enterprise.
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.