Job Title: Product Manager Flyhub – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile:
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
To manage and coordinate development projects in addition to Evaluating and resolving technical feasibility, design optimization and production issues. Responsible for researching and monitoring existing client base and industry developments while identifying potential new product opportunities. On an ongoing basis, the Product Development Manager will work with other departments to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates a prototype of a new product in order to iron out flaws in the final design
- Determines the process for creating a new item
- Gathers the input necessary to build or create the product being developed
- Prepares reports on the various procedures that have been tried in order to eliminate methods that are unsuccessful
- Presents new ideas to corporate executives in order to gain permission to develop product lines
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, commerce and any related field.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Other Qualifications- certifications or professional membership
- Minimum of 2years’ working experience clearing operations.
- Developing Strategies
- Providing Insights
- Taking Action
- Making Decisions
- Team Working
- Customer and Client Focused Innovation
- Effective Business Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Strategic Planning and Reporting
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.