Job Title: Officer (Project) – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile:
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Organizes and plans the realization of the whole project. He/she relies on internal and external expertise, for example partners or subcontractors and technical teams. Provide support in improving the efficiency and effectiveness within the department while identifying opportunities for improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collects and analyses needs of the business as requested, prioritised, and assigned with the scrum team.
- Works with the business and technical teams to draft functional and technical specifications; is also the guarantor of the respect of the specifications.
- Coordinate external developers within the team they are supporting and Coordinate resource availability and management of test cycles through the internal test platforms.
- Manages the schedules, and ensures that the deadlines within the scrum team or project as assigned are met and Ensure team members within the scrum team have adequate tools needed to perform their day-to-day task
- Puts together the user journey documentation and maintains the scrum team document repository according to all initiatives in the BI to the approved taxonomy.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, commerce
- MBA is an added advantage
- Project methodologies (V-cycle, AGILE methods).
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in business project management.
- Exposure to leadership or management of team’s experience.
- Conversant with the use of Electronic presentation tools in preparation of communication documentation & Business case documentation.
- Benefits planning documentation analysis and tracking.
- Process Modelling Tools e.g., Microsoft Visio, ARIS or Vision
- Excellent communication (verbal) skills
- High Integrity and professional
- Assertive, resilient and decisive
- Analytical and numerical abilities
- Developed interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.