Job Title: Officer Infrastructure – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Installation, Configuration and maintenance of Enterprise Infrastructure. Daily resolution of assigned issues within SLA on the Issue Tracker and execution of any other duties as may be direct by the supervising office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handles Support issues for servers, desktop and laptops
- Abide to Incident, Change and Problem management and SLA. Follow up on all assigned issues
- Implement Change with minimum Business disruptions
- Improve Service through targeted Improvement Programs
- Standardise and optimise service offerings across all locations
- Render technical support in computer equipment and peripherals.
- Installation / setup
- Installation and Configuration of all Desktop/laptops
- Installation and configuration of printers
- Installation and configuration of servers
- Always use the asset System when releasing assets from IT.
- Abide to Incident, Change and Problem management and SLA
- Ensure the compliance of audit issues where PC, laptops and matters of this area are concerned
- Follow up on all assigned issues
- Attend Production Meetings and Change meetings when called upon
- Problem Management – Review the Service Desk issues for:
- Desktop / Laptop faults trends
- Issue repetitions
- Come up with RCA (send them to Problem management)
- Work with the Project team to handle projects in your area
- The ideal applicant must hold a University graduate with a degree / IT , Engineering or a related subject. MCSE or equivalent
- Extensive technical experience in IT Enterprise Environment (2-3 years)
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN technologies
- Knowledge of different DHCP, AD, MAIL, DNS technologies
- Scripting and programming languages used to automate maintenance tasks
- Knowledge in both Windows and Linux OS Platforms
- Knowledge in VMware Administration and deployment
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.