Job Title: Officer (Production Assurance) – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile:
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing support for configuration management, Business Continuity Management to ensure IT service continuity.
- Identify, control, record, report, audit and verify service assets and Configuration Items, including versions, baselines, constituent components, and their attributes and relationships.
- Support efficient and effective Service Management processes by providing accurate configuration information to enable people to make decisions at the right time, e.g. to authorize change and releases, resolve incidents and problems faster.
- Minimize the number of quality and compliance issues caused by improper configuration of services and assets.
- Coordinates resources involved in the testing of Business Function recoverability in accordance with the requirements of the service delivered.
- University degree in Business Computing, Computer Science, IT or a related subject.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related field
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to operate at multiple levels and build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work with others in both authority and non-authority relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies business challenges, researches the extent of the problem and proposes and designs solutions for implementation within or across business units.
- Ability to keep up with industry trends and suggest best practices for process improvement.
- Ability to think and plan ahead to ensure the successful delivery of outputs.
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.