Job Title: Officer (Digital Reconciliation) – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile:
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To reconcile suspense accounts or match entries / records across accounts / records and take required action that will achieve an outcome where “open” / unmatched items are correctly resolved and reported on in the general ledger within defined turnaround times (TATs).
- Stay abreast of client trends by researching and identifying client complaints in order to contribute towards continuous improvement of systems, processes and policies.
- Identify root cause of open / unmatched items and taking appropriate action that will result in resolution of items within defined timelines – e.g. contacting parties to make a payment in order to close out on an open debtor or credit note record.
- Measure, monitor and report on service delivery metrics and performance against agreed standards to ensure effective delivery to clients as per the service level agreements.
- Promote a professional image and display exemplary behaviour and ensure that synergies and teamwork needed to optimise service delivery are in place.
- Degree in Finance and Accounting/ Commerce/ Business or related field.
- Data Management (Trading, Transacting)
- Financial Systems Administration
- Reconciling Financial Records
- Risk Management
- Meeting Timelines
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.