Job Title: Officer (Channels Support) – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile:
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Channels support officer is tasked with building, implementing and providing support for Customer facing applications.
- Responsible for ensuring that all existing and any new channels are working properly as per specification.
- Responsible for coordinating business support in-country, resolving business related significant issues to achieve the stated business objectives.
- To ensure the availability and smooth running of channels systems (card and device, online and mobile banking).
- Provides prompt and professional developer support for ALERTS, ATM, and E-banking, Mobile Banking, Card Production, E-statement and POS.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Unix & Windows operating systems
- Database Management and SQL
- Understanding of the Bank’s systems, processes, procedures, and data
- Understanding the basics of team dynamics and participation in developing and maintaining a team culture.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies is added advantage.
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.