Job Title: Analyst (Digital & Agent) – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile:
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in applying data mining techniques and conduct statistical analysis to large, structured and unstructured data sets to understand and analyse phenomena.
- Model business problems, discovering insights and opportunities through statistical, algorithmic, machine learning and visualisation techniques, working closely with clients, data and technology teams to turn data into critical information used to make sound business decisions.
- First Degree
- 3-5 Years working experience
- Experience in Business Analysis
- Experience in Market Analytics for Financial Instituitions
- Post graduate is an added advantage
- Providing Insights
- Examining Information
- Articulating Information
- Challenging Ideas
- Empowering Individuals
- Data Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Statistical & Mathematical Analysis
- Product Knowledge
- Managerial Budgeting
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.