Job Title: Administrator (Network Management) – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile:
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the Stanbic Uganda voice & data infrastructure
- Configure various network devices & communication equipment such as switches & routers as per the GROUP standards
- Work closely with the Team Lead and other Team members as one team to ensure delivery of excellent performance of the wide area network & local networks
- Deployment and operation of the infrastructure environment spanning data centers and network, mainframe, open systems and distributed environments. In addition to this, systems management, capacity management, and disaster recovery functions are also provided
- Responsible for achieving individual customer service targets (both Internal and external) and support the achievement of team targets by working towards maintaining standards of service availability as per the service level agreements with the business
- University (or equivalent) degree in computer science, Telecom engineering or a related field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a LAN/WAN engineer in a large and complex IT enterprise environment (50+ servers). These should include 1 year of hands-on configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience of LAN switches, routers, Load Balancers and firewall devices.
- Experience in CISCO products
- Experience in LAN traffic and WAN bandwidth monitoring tools.
- Experience with the application and integration of QoS, encryption and compression over WAN links.
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.