Job Title: 14 Sales Consultants – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Forest Mall Branch, Metro Region, Uganda
Career Area: Consumer & High Net Worth
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
To provide frontline service to new to bank personal clients and to ensure onboarding and education on digital service & credit product offering while maintaining the right level of relationship management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet new Customer activations as per desired target from business
- Increase customer product utilization through cross selling by measures guided by the business.
- Own and address any service issues raised by clients by logging in the issues for resolution by CCC team.
- Ensure any after queries are logged in for resolution by the CCC team.
- Provide periodic reports on performance on new accounts and other offering, as well as problems encountered by customers and root cause on the same
- Execute the acquisition and retention strategy to groe and defend the market share
- Execute the activation campaigns and activities with teams on a regular basis.
- Ensure the quality sales by conducting the right KYC
- Convert Sales leads into new sales.
- Drive volume and value growth for sales by identifying sales /cross sell opportunities.
- Meet in person (conduct face-2-face interaction with clients in their offices or outside branch network)
- Conduct needs base conversation to determine suitable financial solution to address clients’ needs
- Acquire clients and cross – sell other solutions to increase PPC
- Address KYC needs
- Educate and conduct initial set up for digital banking and alternate
Business Process Improvement/People engagement
- Engagement with branch and support units regularly to address issue of customer satisfaction and root cause of service deficiencies and Identification of complaint root causes and engage relevant units to assist address these
Risk and Compliance
- Ensure no reputation / legal risk through the strict following of KYC and AML guidelines and correct provision of information to clients.
- Minimum annual score of Satisfactory, on audit ratings/internal review findings
- Bachelors degree
- At least a Credit in Maths and English at O’level
- At least 1-2 years Sales experience
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug