Job Title: No Experience IT Graduate Trainee – Spidd Africa Jobs 2021
Organization: Spidd Africa
Duty Station: Kampala
Spidd Africa Profile:
Spidd Africa offers fully managed IT services and project-based IT solutions such as Network Infrastructure services, Network Security services, App Security services, Artificial Intelligence, Technology Consulting, Application Services and Managed Cloud services. SPIDD AFRICA’s solutions are complemented with a comprehensive professional service offering, covering consulting, support, and training as well as system integration and customization. Successful implementation in the shortest timeframe is SPIDD AFRICA’s goal for every one of our customer.
The IT Graduate Trainee is responsible for performing all aspects of customer service and support related to our Company’s and customers’ IT infrastructure. Key areas of responsibility include providing quality customer support, meeting service response time goals, troubleshooting problems, researching/answering user questions, friendly customer service and making process/product/service improvement suggestions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To support our customers’ IT departments in strategic planning as well as day-today roles to deliver digital goals.
- The job holder will assist in delivering IT service objectives whilst undergoing incubation for digital skills to prepare for emerging technologies while building a career to furnish the IT Talent pipeline.
- Drive security monitoring efforts
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 Network and security support for internal and external customers.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks, security and computing systems.
- Lead Customer IT helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Assist in Network support; network monitoring, vendor support engagement and reporting
- Assist with research and implementation of enterprise system-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network & systems problems.
- Making all customers feel valued on an ongoing basis through establishment of rapport and relationship building and creating a positive impression at all times with all customers
- Would be assigned as primary engineer at specific client sites
- Maintain a consistent schedule for on-site visits and ability to visit multiple client sites
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or any related degree
- Experience: None, the applicant must be a recent graduate
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, switching, routing and core technologies
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with the other employees in the company and learn new things
- Excellent ability to analyse and observe the functioning of various departments
- Good management ability to manage time and coordinate it such that maximum can be learnt within the short stint in the company
- Relevant experience in tech support or customer service role or an equivalent skillset
- Strong computer skills and technical knowledge and proficiency in Office package
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Good time management
- Increasing customer satisfaction through effective and timely communication in person, through email and by phone
- Providing value to customers with difficult issues through the use of good listening, communication, and problems solving skills
How To Apply for Spidd Africa Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 24th March 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.