Job Title: Receptionist/Telephonist – South African High Commission Jobs 2022
Organization: South African High Commission
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
South African High Commission Profile:
The High Commission in Kampala is committed to service excellence as we serve the peoples of our countries. We are guided by the pledge we have taken to put people first in line with our service delivery pledge of Batho Pele. We are guided by the values of patriotism, loyalty, dedication, Ubuntu, equity and integrity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Switchboard and Reception
- Screen, admit and welcome visitors
- Consular tasks
- Assist with the rendering of other tasks as required by the Supervisor
- Market-related salary
- Additional Benefits: 13th Cheque/ Christmas Bonus, Contribution to Pension and Medical cover
- A minimum of 13 years schooling
- 2 year’s appropriate experience
- Computer literate.
- Telephone skills (technical and interpersonal)
- Language skills (Working knowledge of English and Ugandan languages)
How To Apply for South African High Commission Jobs 2022
All l suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link
Deadline: 21st January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.