Job Title: 4 Fresher Recovery Coordinators – SolarNow Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: SolarNow Uganda
Job Location: Kansanga, Kampala, Uganda
Start date: 1st June , 2021
Seniority Level: Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Job functions: Recovery, credit
SolarNow Uganda Profile:
SolarNow sells and installs high quality European standards solar energy solutions in Uganda and Kenya. We offer our solutions to residential, commercial, industrial & agricultural customers with warranty, installation and service. Since 2011, SolarNow has been on a mission to lead the sustainable energy market by offering quality products and services at affordable prices through client focused & committed professionals. Our team consists of amazing, passionate professionals committed to transforming the lives of others through solar energy. We take care of our staff who, in turn, take care of our clients and the company. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing, walking in our clients’ shoes, Being Passionate and having fun.
About the market: More than 500m USD addressable market is to be found in Kenya and Uganda, among private, government and international aid entities that could benefit from solar power. In these countries, where grid connection is unreliable and expensive, or gensets are considered a good alternative, there is huge potential to use solar power instead to provide economic and financial benefits to those entities. However, awareness of these options and the willingness to invest in them is still scarce.
The Recovery Coordinator is an employee under Recovery Unit structure within the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recovery Coordinator is responsible to manage a group of branches within assigned to him/her region to maximize cash collections for problematic credit portfolio to enhance credit portfolio quality and to put repayment behavior of delinquent clients back on track.
- Therefore, Recovery Coordinator is fully responsible for the management, compliance and cash collection results of outstanding credit portfolio assigned to his/her region (group of branches) until complete debt recovery of individual clients.
Minimum Qualifications for SolarNow Uganda Jobs 2021
- You are someone who cares deeply about improving livelihoods in Africa, but you bring more than passion to the role: you have the grit and resilience to make change happen.
- You are a dynamic problem-solver who has strong empathy and passion for solar power and the people you work with. You are the person who represents the client in the organisation but are at the same time the number one advocate of the product and value proposition. You are curious and do not fear to challenge the status quo, but are sensitive in how to communicate this. You build strong and effective bridges within the organisation to achieve real results. You are not afraid to fail and see it as an opportunity to learn!
- You bring with you the skills and behaviour that is needed to tackle a smart, knowledgeable, critical market that is used to dealing with larger numbers and sees things through an economic lens.
- You stand your ground and do not give up when faced with hardship and pushback, because you know that in the end you will make a positive impact on this planet.
Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a University Degree
- At least two years of experience with good track record in a similar role within MFI, micro – oriented bank, collection company, solar asset finance company.
- Readiness to spend 60% of time outside of the office to perform visits to branches within his/her region and field visits to client’s primary located in rural arears.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple recovery teams and branches. Proven experience in managing and supervising large teams.
- Ability to develop clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identify priority activities and assignments; adjust priorities as required; allocate appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresee risks and allow for contingencies when planning; monitor and adjust plans and actions as necessary; use time efficiently.
- Strong advisory, organizational, and communication skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to delegate constructively, take on extra duties when appropriate, and multi-task as necessary.
- Significant experience in reporting and sound analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicit input by genuinely valuing ideas and expertise and is willing to learn from others.
- Proven resilience in coping with high stress environments and willingness to work extra hours; ability to show persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges and remains calm in stressful situations.
- Excellent management skills, including practice in personnel and budget management.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good computer literacy.
- Professional fluency in the English language with the ability to analyse and communicate clearly and concisely and with excellent writing skills.
- Fluent in the local language (s) of a specific region assigned to him/her.
- Ability to make fair and ethical decisions in tough circumstances.
- Adept in communication and driving team to achieve target on monthly basis.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills to Senior Managers within the company and external stakeholders.
- Well organized to handle assigned tasks and prioritize recovery actions.
- High self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and persuade delinquent clients to repay debt.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
Compensation and benefits: Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience. NB: SolarNow will review applications based on a first come first serve basis and might close the vacancy ahead of schedule should a suitable candidate have been found.
How To Apply for SolarNow Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their Email applications using the following subject: Application for Recovery Coordinator – “Your Name” to [email protected]
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.