Job Title: Several Fresher Credit Collection Associate – Sokowatch Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Uganda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
The Credit Collection Associate will be responsible for the execution of Sokowatch’s Financial Services strategy in Kampala relating to credit collections and recovery. You are the owner of the Sokowatch Financial Services collections targets assigned to you including working capital financing, asset financing and other credit products to come. You are charged with actively collecting past due credit through various channels including but not limited to SMS, telephone calls, customer visits and working with local administration and external debt collection agencies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily follow up of Overdue Invoices between 1-90 Days Arrears category through phone calls and field Visitations.
- Ensure 360 Customer Relationships Management Cycle by categorizing all defaulted loans, and Assignment of calls to ensure repayments while developing Pay plans/Promise to Pay Database with elaborate follow ups.
- Ensure a thorough KYC process by conducting a verification exercise to all New clients and capture of relevant information in organizations Systems for decision making.
- Conduct Customer education to all New and Existing clients to ensure adherence to Sokowatch Credit terms and communicate any change of policy.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience by actively engaging all clients with feedback and information were necessary through phone calls, market visits and gathering market insights
- Handle all customer and agents’ complaints with a Credit portfolio.
- Any other duties may be assigned
- The ideal candidate must hold a Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Two years in credit collection experience, preferably in retail
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- An enthusiastic team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative, team player with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environment
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) and the ability to communicate with sophistication within a business setting.
How To Apply for Sokowatch Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.