Job Title: 4 Flatbed Truck Drivers (30T, 40T, 80T) – Sinopec Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Sinopec (Uganda)
Duty Station: Project sites (Buliisa & Nwoya), Uganda
On-boarding Date: Middle June
District: Tilenga Project Affected Communities prioritized
Sinopec (Uganda) Profile:
Sinopec International Petroleum Service Corporation (Sinopec Service) is a fully owned subsidiary of Sinopec Group, which ranks No. 2 in Global Fortune 500 in 2020. Sinopec Service is engaged in the provision of all project phases service for various sectors, including oil & gas, power, buildings, roads and bridges etc.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Picking and dropping off of equipment (inclusive of weekends)
- Planned daily journeys that may sometimes be long distance
- Carry out routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Carefully complete daily pre and post trip vehicle inspection.
- Safely operate vehicle in all type of weather conditions, often driving on steep hills with loose gravel and deep mud.
- Follow appropriate safety procedure for transporting goods.
- Maintain a log of each well loaded off of and all job did and every day worked so that they bill it out effectively.
- Maintain a very clean and professional looking truck, including washing the truck.
- Report vehicle defects and traffic violation or damage to the vehicles.
- Check all loaded related documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Collect delivery instruction from appropriate source, verifying instructions and routes.
- Maintain log for working hours and vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Comply with QA/QC, and HSSE regulation.
- The applicant must have at a high school (O’ Level) Ordinary Level certification or equivalent.
- Holder of or in possession of valid driving permit class CM & CH.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, and/or experience are required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A working experience of at least 5 three years driving heavy commercial trucks
- Age: Between 35 –45 years.
- Defensive driving certificate in heavy good vehicle and road safety or certificate of professional competence (Driver CPC) a plus.
- Must be fluent in English
How To Apply for Sinopec Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should merge their applications into one single pdf document to [email protected] with file name format as “position+major+name”. Only candidates who have been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews.
NB: If you have not been contacted directly within two weeks of your application, then you have not been successful. In support of our commitment to the development of the local community, Ugandan national applicants will be given priority.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.