Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: IT Administrator – Seaowl Group Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Seaowl Group Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Seawol Group Uganda Profile
Tugende is a for-profit social enterprise providing asset and SME finance, leasing, insurance, and financial literacy to new customers, and consumer finance to qualified existing customers. It was formally established in 2012 in Uganda and is a technology-enabled asset financier of income-generating assets for proven entrepreneurs, using a lease-to-own product to offer an affordable path to ownership of these assets. Tugende empowers customers unable to access formal credit and has financed over 40,000 customers.
On behalf of our Client in the Extractives sector, we are looking for a competent IT Administrator to join our Team at our Clients office in Kampala in their Finance & IS/T Department. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of assigned tasks and work diligently under pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Information Systems & Telecoms Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the following tasks;
• Manage the relationship between users and service providers while processing their requests.
• Check user’s compliance with the company IT resources allocation policy.
• Coordinate and manage the entire IT supply chain procedure from preparing the purchase requests, follow processing and delivery of the IT materials with C&P duet or Local buyer for all IT related purchases.
• Follow the deployment of the resources requested and inform users of any delays regarding schedule deliveries and requests (administration, and record keeping).
• Manage and supervise stock issuance within the recommended company CMS procedures.
• Maintain the department inventory database such to ensure that its updated on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis while capturing all affiliate IT materials (assets, consumables, and stock).
• Create and maintain the departmental documentation related to materials management processes.
• Oversee the IT department SharePoint; and in charge of defining site templates, provide advice and assistance to the users regarding their SharePoint.
• Act as the IST department intranet page administrator to ensure that information published on the WAT intranet pages is updated, relevant and accessible.
• Organize recurrent IT section reviews with the IST manager to update on the activities and challenges faced within the section.
• Manage supply chain provisioning to cover processing of users’ requests for new resources, stock purchases and ensure quality control of products and services provided users.
• Maintain the affiliate address book and user accounts directory, IT assets database, phone directory, emails lists directory.
• Supervise and coordinate with the HELPDESK team regarding enrolment of new staff and assignment of Tools of Trade.
• Be the only focal point of contact the IT Materials Man (Mat-Man) for stock management, investigations, and variances.
• Carry out updates of the IT CMS Company Policies and Procedures related to Assets, stock inventory and documentation.
• In charge of day-to-day reconciliations by organizing clearance, unpacking, verification and entry into the CMDB system.
• Compile daily, weekly, and monthly stock updates and inventory movements as required.
• Oversee site inventory management procedures including dispatchment and procurement.
• BSc. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience preferably with direct relationship with users.
• Experience in Quality, Inventory and Document management and Database administration
Interested candidates who meet the criteria as outlined above are encouraged to send their detailed CV ONLY by email to:
Via email: [email protected]
Tel. & WhatsApp: +256 (0) 793 441 554
Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any question or need any clarifications.
Deadline: 28th March 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.