Job Title: Sales and Marketing Personnel – Sayun Foods Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Sayun Foods
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Allowance: 13,000/- Ugx paid daily and monthly commissions based on sales volume.
Work Hours: Official work days: Monday to Friday 0800AM to 0600PM.
Sayun Foods Uganda Profile:
Sayun Foods is a disruptive food brands overturning the traditional business model by processing and selling food and animal products directly from African families and farmers to an enthusiastic end consumer through a strong, defiant and fun brand.
Sayun Foods sources its products primarily from quality-conscious farmers and processes them in a clean and food sanitized top facility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers through selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- High school (UACE) is essential.
- Two to five years of industry sales experience with a bias in marketing, promotions or sales, preferred Familiarity with phone and computer usage.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Prospecting & Closing skills
- Self-confidence & Negotiation
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Motivation for sales
How To Apply For Sayun Foods Uganda Jobs 2020
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and Application to the email below:
Deadline: Wednesday October 14th,2020