Job Title: Partnership Finance Lead – Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Save the Children
Job Location: Uganda
Save the Children Profile:
Save the Children International is an international relief organization that was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The Partnership Finance Lead (PFL) ensures a high quality and harmonized operating and financial accountability approach to all SCI Uganda’s partnerships. The PFL oversees the application of a risk-based tailored but consistent approach and set of standards to each partner across different awards. The job holder is responsible for adequate operating partner assessments, relevant and effective capacity development with a focus on financial controls. The PFL works closely together with the Partnership Coordinator, the Project/Consortium Managers and supervises a team of accountants.
Minimum Qualifications for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022:
- Degree A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce accounting option or the equivalent.
- At least a minimum of three working experience in the related field
- ACCA or CPA and knowledge of GAAP
- Experience working with partners
- Strong analytical skills and strategic planning abilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team.
- Willingness to travel and work in hard-to-reach areas, occasionally under strenuous conditions.
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to intervene with crisis management or troubleshooting as necessary.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Excellent time management and planning capacity
- Compliance to donor regulations where applicable
- Commitment to Save the Children values
How To Apply for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 11th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.