Job Title: Accountant – Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Save the Children
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Save the Children Profile:
Save the Children International is an international relief organization that was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The job holder is responsible for providing support to the assigned office through managing the payments to suppliers, staff advances and liquidation, petty cash management and budget control support to budget holders. In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Minimum Qualifications for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022:
- A background in Accounting and at least a year’s experience as a practising accountant.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic planning abilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team.
- Willingness to travel and work in hard-to-reach areas, occasionally under strenuous conditions.
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Audit experience and knowledge of tax regulation is desirable.
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to intervene with crisis management or troubleshooting as necessary.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Excellent time management and planning capacity
How To Apply for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Mar 8, 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug