Job Title: 2 Field Supply Chain Coordinators – Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Save the Children
Job Location: Arua and Moroto, Uganda
Save the Children Profile:
Save the Children International is an international relief organization that was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The Field Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible and accountable for delivery of an effective and efficient supply chain in the regional office. The job holder is the champion for implementation of the procurement, fleet, warehouse and asset management function in the region. The Field Supply Chain Coordinator will ensure that there is timely service delivery to the field programmes in line with SC supply chain policies, procedures, principles and guidelines. Build capacity of staff in supply chain procedures and policies to harness value for money.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Minimum Qualifications for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022:
- A minimum of a Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance/ Business studies or the equivalent accrued from a working experience in a related position.
- Possession of a graduate or partial professional qualification in CIPs, logistics, procurement and supplies chain management is of an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in office administration or management, procurement preferably in an INGO
- Excellent report writing skills and experience in generating Donor compliant reports of high quality.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic planning abilities.
- Proven track record of integrity
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Excellent time management and planning capacity
- Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team.
- Willingness to travel and work in hard-to-reach areas, occasionally under strenuous conditions.
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to intervene with crisis management or troubleshooting as necessary.
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses Computer literacy.
How To Apply for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 19th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.