Job Title: Treasury Cashier – Sanlam Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Sanlam Life Insurance Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Sanlam Life Insurance Uganda Limited Profile
Sanlam Life Insurance Uganda Limited (SLUL), one of the Leading Life Insurance Companies in Uganda is seeking to recruit a highly versatile and passionate Business Development Leader to drive our business growth through establishing a robust sales strategy for our retail (Individual life) products, serving our customers effectively as well as building and maintaining good relationships with the key stakeholders within the respective regions.
We are looking for a Treasury Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. Cashier responsibilities include issuing receipts on payments received, maintaining a register for postdated cheques, uploading claims payments onto the bank portal as well maintaining the Company petty cash float. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how to manage cash books; Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure daily cash receipts at the cash office and direct deposits to the bank are receipted based on customer name and policy numbers.
- For direct debits, obtain details from the credit-control team for receipting.
- Perform monthly petty cash count in the presence of a member of the finance team.
- Liaise with the Finance Manager to ensure petty cash is replenished in a timely manner.
- Maintain the schedule of daily petty cash expenses and present this together with a summary during replenishment of the petty cash balance.
- Ensure deposits made by the motor third party team are receipted in a timely manner.
- Upload approved claims transactions onto the bank portal.
- Good knowledge of excel
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Minimum of a second upper degree in a business-related course
- Work experience in a similar role would be an added advantage
How To Apply for Sanlam Uganda Jobs 2021
If you qualify, please send a detailed Curriculum Vitae with the relevant academic qualifications as one attachment to [email protected]. Late submissions will not be considered.
Deadline: 25th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.