Job Title: Pastry Chef – Safe Haven Africa Jobs 2022
Organization: Safe Haven Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Safe Haven Africa Profile
Safe Haven Africa is a non-profit organisation based in Uganda working to provide vulnerable teenage mothers with opportunities to succeed as mothers and leaders that God has called upon to be in their families and communities through spiritual Discipleship and economic empowerment programs.
We are looking to hire an experienced pastry chef to design, maintain and ensure consistent growth in our baking department. If you are hardworking and dedicated, Haven confectionary is an ideal place to get ahead.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and prepare all pastry items as required by the business.
- Prepare, clean and organize ingredients for use in the kitchen.
- Come up with recipe ideas from the scratch.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and sanitized at all times.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about pastry arts and ingredients.
- Oversea a team of junior pastry cooks and other staff members as necessary.
- Carry out administrative duties to maintain an efficient work space.
- Any other duties assigned
- Proven experience working as a pastry chef in a fast paced kitchen environment.
- Able to follow recipes and instructions accurately.
- Great knowledge of pastry arts and ingredients.
- Confident culinary techniques and skills
- Good sense of planning and preparation for the day ahead.
- Diligent and meticulous in making and receiving orders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Punctual and discipline to ensure optimal work performance.
- Physically able to stand long hours every day in a hot kitchen.
How To Apply for Safe Haven Africa Jobs 2022
If you feel you’re the right fit for this job, send your CV and academic documents to;
Email us at: [email protected]
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.