Job Title: Fresher Customer Service NOC Engineer – Roke Telkom Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Roke Telkom Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Roke Telkom Uganda Profile
Roke Telkom is a Uganda-based telecommunications company that has been fully licensed since 2006 by the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) as a Public Service Provider (capacity Resale, Voice & Data) and Public Infrastructure Provider. We are looking for suitably qualiﬁed candidates to take up the following vacancy and join the team.
The Customer Service NOC Engineer (CSNOC) will be responsible for providing shift-based support, ensuring maximum service availability and performance on a 24/7/365 basis through effective Monitoring, Event Management and Incident Management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- NOC Engineers monitor the performance and capacity of computer systems using a variety of tools.
- When a problem impacts the IT services, the NOC Engineer works to triage or troubleshoot the problem, if possible
- While responding to incidents, the NOC Engineer must carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail
- When problems are too large or complex for quick troubleshooting, NOC Engineers must escalate the issue to management, other IT resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution
- The ideal candidate must hold a University degree (BSc) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- CCNA Certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of one (1) year of progressively responsible experience in an ISP environment.
- Customer service and end-user support experience.
- Knowledge of bandwidth monitoring and utilization tools. Previous interaction with systems such as Sandvine is an added advantage.
How To Apply for Roke Telkom Uganda Jobs 2021
All applications should be sent to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for in the email subject. All documents attached should be in pdf format and not larger than 5MB.
Deadline: 30th March 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.