Job Title: Tracking Officer – Riham Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium and other biscuits.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Track vehicle by GPS system.
- Track fuel usage and consumption rates.
- Ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse is raised to management.
- Monitoring truck driver performance (50-plus vehicles).
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate remedial action.
- Coordinating and responding to emergency situations.
- Compile the monthly fuel reports
- Submit regular and comprehensive monthly reports to the supervisor on vehicle movements and problems
- Track Field Office transport personnel and vehicle movements
- Performs any other Assignments imposed by Management.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or any other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 14th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.