Job Title: IT Technician – Riham Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium and other biscuits.
IT Technicians install, upgrade, maintain, test and troubleshoot a company’s IT infrastructure, which includes computer equipment such as personal computers, laptops and networking equipment. IT personnel must understand computer components, such as motherboards, and networking components, such as routers and switches, in order to identify problems and introduce repairs or replacements
Roles and responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Serve as the first point of contact for an employee seeking assistance.
- Perform the required steps to trouble shoot through diagnostic techniques and clear questions to the employee.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the employee
- Walk the employee through the problem solving process
- Direct the unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or service.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Train new incoming staff.
- Maintain daily performance on computer systems.
- Clean up computers.
- Create step-by-step training material with screenshots for employees.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant Field.
- Over 2 years of proven Experience as an IT Technician in a reputable and busy environment.
- Good understanding of computer hardware and software.
- Good understanding of Microsoft products – windows & Office
- Familiar with Ticketing systems.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills.
- Network – LAN,DNS,DHCP, Knowledge is a plus
- Ability to adapt to the new technologies implemented by the company.
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Time Management
- Personal initiative.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 19th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.