Job Title: CCTV Operator – Riham Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium and other biscuits.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Operate all CCTV equipment, radios, and ancillary equipment to provide pro-active and reactive monitoring of CCTV cameras to assist with the detection of crime, antisocial behavior and to support the reduction of crime, disorder and the fear of crime.
- Maintain a close liaison with the Control Rooms, police personnel and CCTV partners in relation to any incidents
- Monitor, operate and communicate using all forms of equipment.
- Monitoring screens in such a manner that all sites are effectively viewed
- Ensuring that action is taken to record events and store data in such a manner that they are evidentially acceptable
- Maintaining an effective recorded material inventory which demonstrates retention spans and viewing of recorded material.
- Previous experience of the operation of such surveillance techniques would be an advantage.
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time is essential together with an awareness of the importance of adhering to established procedures.
- Holder of the relevant SIA CCTV PSS license is an added advantage.
- Surveillance system knowledge.
- Must be able to pay attention to details
- Ability to multitask
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Reasoning and calculating
- Adapt quickly to unfamiliar situations
- Ability to stay current with new hardware and software concepts
- Embrace continuous learning mentality
- Work independently or in a team environment.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 17th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug