Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Riham Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium and other biscuits.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Ensuring all payment amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Track expenses related to specific projects and jobs
- Validate invoices against items or services received
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Performs any other Assignments imposed by Management
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or in a relevant discipline.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of Pastel, SAP, Quick books or any other accounting package
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 18th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug