Job Title: Fresher Customer Relations Field Assistant – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The fundamental task is to engage, observe and report to the CRM and training manager.
- To work directly under the CRM and training Manager’s instructions to perform duties his field duties.
- Travel with the CRM and training Manager where necessary and will be sent to the field as and when needed anywhere countrywide on specific tasks.
- Be assigned by the CRM and training manager to move to a given area on a specific assignment related to CRM field investigations.
- CRM Manager will give him duties from time to time in the field in regard to engaging customers for verifications, clarification, monitoring, observations, investigation and report on specific field activities by field team players such as executives, regional managers, MIT, Water team, merchandisers, school team among others.
- Cross-check depots and double-check accountability.
- Verify if the set Standard Operating Procedures are being followed in the depot, tools, field, fridges.
- A minimum requirement of a Bachelors degree from a reputable university.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Strong computer skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Click here to apply
Deadline: 20th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.