Job Title: Diploma Motor Vehicle Inspector – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
The primary role of a Vehicle Inspector is to carry out a wide range of inspections on vehicles of all types to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and safety standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
•Inspect automotive vehicles to ensure compliance with emission standards and governmental regulations.
• Inspect and maintain all tyres and tubes records.
• Inspect accessories and electric circuits.
• Check for damage, broken headlights, leaks, and faulty blinkers.
• Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
• Inspects and assesses the condition of all the vehicle’s essential mechanical systems and components.
• Check for improper adjustment.
• Suggest improvements to a vehicle that fails inspection.
• Keep records of vehicles inspected.
• Check preventive maintenance programs.
• Investigate complaints, accidents, and operations.
• Prepares reports based on findings from the inspections to be presented to the fleet’s manager and/or mechanics.
• Explains and interprets related laws and regulations and communicates with the fleet’s manager and mechanics to help ensure the fleet’s compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
• Prepare reports based on findings.
• Inspect truck accessories (jacks, wheel spanners etc.)
• Prepare ad keep records of vehicles delivered.
• Establish the root cause of repetitive faults.
• Performs any other task as per management request.
- A minimum of a Diploma/Certificate in transport and fleet management, Mechanical Engineering or any relevant requirement.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 23rd March 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.