Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Kalisizo
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) Profile:
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative biomedical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
The position holder will support National and PEPFAR OVC reporting processes at supported Community-Based Organizations (CBOs) or sites on a Monthly, Semiannual and Annual basis
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the collection of monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual National & PEPFAR specific data from source registers.
• Support timely and accurate data entry into the OVCMIS and OVC Tracker or any designated electronic capture system
• Support back up processes for all the electronic data entered in OVCMIS and OVC Tracker.
• Support data quality assurance activities at the supported CBO sites
• Support data capture, documentation, and Update of the Integrated OVCMIS Registers and other data case management tools
• Perform Data validation and cleaning at the supported sites as may be required
• A Minimum of Advanced Level Certificate or Any Equivalent
• Data Entry Experience in OVCMIS and OVC Tracker reporting processes is essential
• Ability to work in rural setting sites assigned or support any other at discretion of immediate supervisor
• Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Pleasant, social, hardworking, flexible, with a spirit of teamwork/building
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees(include email address & contact number), and copies of academic qualifications/certificates in one document addressed to the HR Manager to
Deadline: Tuesday 31st March 2020 by 5:00 pm.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.