Job title: Property Agent
Organization: Home Hippo
Real Estate Jobs Uganda: Home Hippo is determined to exceed professional standards and drive our industry forward. Our clients will always be at the centre of our business and receive the best possible advice, support and performance from our property agents. We are currently searching for talented persons to join our sales team as we continue to grow.
This is an exciting opportunity. Previous sales experience is not required as a programme of continuous training will be provided, however candidates must be fast learners, target driven, organised, disciplined and honest. You will be working in a supportive and innovative environment where hard work and high achievement is acknowledged and rewarded.
Roles and responsibilities
- Receiving enquiries from clients and property owners and following these up
- Meeting and talking to property owners about their property and its special features
- Collecting information about properties and taking photographs
- Taking clients on viewings to carefully selected properties
- Following up with lettings and sales as they proceed and closing deals
- Assisting with marketing and promoting properties for rent and sale
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, and developing good local knowledge of the areas of interest to clients
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and property owners
- Establishing the needs of clients and selecting appropriate properties for viewing that meet these needs
Qualifications and desired skills.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office
- Literate and numerate with accurate written communication in English
- A good verbal communicator who builds and maintains relationships
- Good at negotiation and have the ability to close deals
- Able to give clear accurate directions from one location to another
- Motivated with an attitude to persevere and achieve targets
- Organised with attention to detail
- Honest and reliable
- Able to drive and driving license is desirable
- Those with sales experience will of an added advantage.
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates should email a copy of their CV and application letter to [email protected], [email protected],[email protected] . If we are interested in your CV, we will contact you for interviews.