Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Accounts – RCS Consult Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS Consult) Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS Consult Uganda Profile:
We founded Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS Consult) in 2008 with one simple goal—to help SMEs increase their net worth through building their capacity. To achieve this through continuous investment in service quality excellence in everything that we did. Guided by our vision of being the best HR firm in Africa, we are proud to have supported hundreds of individuals and organizations.
HR trainee will be responsible for updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Analyse financial data
• Regular contact with clients by telephone and in-person
• Help prepare financial information and ensure the accuracy of financial data
• Check financial records for accuracy, ensuring activities are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures.
• Preparation of information and reports for internal and external use
• Working as part of a flexible team the post holder will undertake the following duties:
• Purchase Ledger processing:
• Input supplier invoices, including coding entries for VAT and expense type
• Check invoices to supplier statements
• Sales Ledger processing:
• Generate Sales invoices
• Follow up unpaid items
• Process journals
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Business-related field
• No experience required
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation plus excellent organization skills.
How To Apply for RCS Consult Uganda Jobs 2020
Interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae via the email below:
Deadline: 15th January 2021.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.