Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Finance and Admin Assistant – RCS Consult Jobs 2021
Organization: RCS Consult
On behalf of our client a Non-Government Organisation (NGO), we seek to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to fill the position of Finance and Admin Officer.
The Finance and Admin Officer will be based in our office. The post holder will have the responsibility to work with the field office staff and will report to the Finance Manager and Managing Director .
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Preparing and payment of invoices
• Carry out Water Quality testing
• Assist in Tracking of budgets, expenditure, and provide financial reports under specific funder format
• Assist in preparation of weekly budgets
• Assist in arranging and facilitating meetings, trainings, workshops, and other events
• Office filing and procurement & Oversight of office supplies
• Travels to the Head Office in Kampala for meetings, accountabilities.
• Other duties as required
• Degree in Accounting, Business Admin or other accounting-related courses. CPA & ACCA have added advantages.
• At least two years’ experience working with a non-governmental organization or private business, Water quality testing experience is an added advantage
• Clear understanding and experience in QuickBooks
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• High level of integrity, honesty, and professionalism
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Fluent in Luganda
How To Apply for the RCS Consult Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit your application, detailed CV through our email [email protected]
Deadline: 10 March 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.