Quality control officers – Makerere University
September 26, 2022
Job Title: Quality control officers
Organization: Makerere University, School of Public Health
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities
• Support the training of research assistants
• Review data collection process and collected data
• Ensure that the research assistants collect quality data by following agreed data quality checks.
• Ensure that the collected data are saved in the designed databases on the project server.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Investigators or study coordinator
• Adhere to COVID19 infection prevention and control measures as articulated in the study’s COVID19 risk mitigation plan and as guided by the Ministry of Health.
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
• Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Having worked in at least 2 research projects as a quality control officer or similar role.
• Experience in Electronic Data Collection using software like Open Data Kit.
• Must possess a valid certificate in Good Clinical Practice or Human Subject Research.
• Should have at least 3 years’ experience in collecting quantitative or/and qualitative health research.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Must be willing to work beyond official working hours in the field
• Willingness to work in fast-paced and occasionally demanding environment
• Ability to fluently speak and read any of the local languages Luganda, Lunyakole-rukiiga, Runyoro, Lumasaba, Lusoga, Alur, Acholi and Pokot
All Interested applicants should send their application and updated curriculum vitae (CV) to the link below stating two referees and their contacts.
Applications should be addressed to: The Dean, Makerere University School of Public Health
Quality Control Officers application link: https://forms.gle/tTpFwtuccBfpzkZp6
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Closing Date: not later than 26th September 2022, 5.00 pm.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.