Job Title: 2 Finance and Administration Interns – QED Group Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: QED Group LLC
Location: Kampala, Uganda
QED Group LLC Profile:
QED Group LLC is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in close to 100 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
About Internship Program:
ULA’s Internship Program is anchored within the Performance Improvement Pillar’s capacity to deliver results and rooted in USAID’s vision of fostering local capacity, ownership, and sustainability. The Internship Program aims to build capacity by providing the opportunity for recent graduates to utilize innovation and practice to strengthen their skills in improving program results in research, data management, logistics, monitoring and learning, and administration. There are five (5) total open intern positions in the following program areas: Finance and Administration, Monitoring and Evaluation, and Documentation and Knowledge Management.
Interns will receive a modest stipend to facilitate/cover commute, communication and daily expenses.
The Intern(s) will utilize innovation and practice to contribute to improving program results related to Logistics & Administration, Research, Data Management, and Monitoring and Learning. The Intern should specify which program area is of interest on their application/CV.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Finance and Administration (2)
- Support the Operations, Finance and Human Resources teams in planning and organizing events.
- Prepare event facilitation materials and take notes.
- Collect and process HR documentation and follow up to ensure compliant and complete files.
- Manage hotel bookings and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Process invoices and personnel cost reimbursements, with guidance from the finance manager and HR Specialist.
- Work with ULA support staff to ensure their accountability documents and time sheets are properly filled out and submitted correctly.
- Other tasks as necessary.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s in Statistics, Economics, Monitoring & Evaluation, Public Health, Accounting & Finance management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Procurement & Logistics, or another relevant field.
- Must have graduated within the previous 24 months. No candidates over 24 months’ post-graduation are eligible for the internship program.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and display initiative.
- Excellent skills in using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Receptive to feedback and open to learning.
- Proven integrity, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated skills in research, data management, systems management and reporting.
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing, preparing facilitation materials and guides.
- Good analytical, writing, communication and presentation skills.
How To Apply for QED Group Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates who wish to join QED Group, LLC in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.