Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program – Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Servtec Profile:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client Double Q Co. Limited, we are looking for Fresh graduates to work in Kampala Uganda.
The purpose of this program is to enhance employability and productivity of young graduates from universities and other institutions of higher learning. The Double Q Co Limited is committed to support recent university graduates to acquire practical work experience and boost soft skills through attachments to jobs in different operational departments. The program will help the graduates apply knowledge acquired in their course of study, while acquiring practical skills and competences required by employers for increased employability.
- The applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degrees in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, economics, automotive engineering, marketing, sales, Procurement and Logistics, Information Technology, mechanical & electrical.
- Fresh graduates with transcript or finalist awaiting graduation (Finished University between 2019 and 2022).
- Must have CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills.
- Team player and leadership qualities.
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation.
- Highly adaptable to different environments.
- Computer literacy skills.
How To Apply for Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 05:00 pm, Friday, July 15th, 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.