Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Product and Pricing Executive
August 13, 2022
Job Title: Product and Pricing Executive – Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Servtec Profile:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify business growth opportunities through detailed and regular analysis of data
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications regularly updating HBB and Data management teams on market and competitor activities and products.
- Understand the ABB competitive set and impact of Airtel HBB propositions or products launched in growing share and overall industry market size.
- Understand drivers for acquisition, retention and churn and manage ABB portfolio accordingly through Pricing, Revenue and Solutions and other related activities
- Oversee pricing of new tariffs and promotions for all products in the Broadband business
- Full accountability and responsibility for product life cycle management of the ABB offers
- Ensuring whole data ecosystem (Fixed, Mobile, ABB opco and ABB group) are fully aligned to the pricing offers being executed
- Develop competitive pricing and Pricing, Revenue and Solutions propositions for all ABB revenue streams (Device sales –Mifi, Routers, ODU Packages)
- Ensure Unique Selling Proposition for each ABB package and products is defined
- Ensuring monthly ABB special offers are in place to drive profit and revenue in line with AOP.
- Test and verify devices which offers better experience and good throughput speeds to drive revenues.
- Ensure that post promo and post price change reviews are conducted and system updates completed in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate reporting of all new products and services to eliminate chances for revenue leakage
How To Apply for Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 08:00 am, Tuesday, August 16th, 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.