Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: No Experience Accounting and Finance Analyst – Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited Trading
Duty Station: Kampala
Q-Sourcing Limited Trading Profile
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Service is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Accounting and Finance analyst to work in a manufacturing company in Uganda.
A Financial Analyst forecasts future revenue and expenditures to help determine budgets for upcoming projects. A typical Financial Analyst should also highlight researching and reporting on financial information, as well as monitoring financial movements within the market.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyzing current and past financial data
• Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends
• Preparing reports on the above information and communicating the insights of these reports to the wider business
• Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans.
• Suggesting budgets and improvements based on the above information.
• Exploring different investment opportunities
• Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
• Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth.
• A degree in Finance, Economics, business administration and any related field
• Complete ACCA/CPA will be added advantage.
• Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
• Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Abreast of industry updates
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-PTUGA-AFA-001-ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE ANALYST”. Send your updated cv to [email protected]. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 10th May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.