Job Title: Graduate Programme 2022 – PwC Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: PwC Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
PwC Uganda Profile:
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
The Ugandan firm of PwC (and its legacy firms) has operated in Uganda for over 50 years, serving a broad spectrum of clients including, Government, Development Partners and the Private Sector.
Our local capability comprises over 100 professionals possessing an in-depth understanding of local business, social, cultural and economic issues. They combine this knowledge with deep functional and industry knowledge to create the value that you are looking for.
The firm is a full member of the network of PwC and has unrestrained access to the global network’s vast resource base of proprietary knowledge, methodologies and experience.
Our strategy – The New Equation, is about how PwC brings together unique combinations of people, powered by technology, galvanizing ourselves as a community of solvers to address those dual challenges. The foundation of the strategy is our multidisciplinary model, which allows us to help clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes by bringing together deep expertise across a broad range of capabilities. It is this combination of capabilities and the ability to look at things from different perspectives that is so essential to delivering high quality and real impacts for clients, stakeholders and society at large in Africa and Globally.
Roles and responsibilities:
The role: Graduate Trainee Associate
- The Graduate Trainee Associate role will give you an opportunity to start your career with a diverse community of solvers trusted by clients all over the world
- You will learn through experience. Find the skills you’ll use to solve challenges today and tomorrow
- You will have an opportunity to apply your insights, skills and experience and help us deliver lasting outcomes for clients
- You will bring your unique voice and experience to our diverse teams. Together, we’ll find a new and empowering way of working
- You will meet a firm that has the opportunities, mentorship and technology to take your career to the next level
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second-class honours or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record plus at least a credit 3 in Maths and English
- Should have graduated in 2021, expecting to graduate in 2022 or are completing your final year in 2022
- You are also encouraged to apply if you have already attained a professional qualification of ACCA
The PwC Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people – from as Trainee Associates to Partner level – that will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders. We look for and develop these qualities in all our people: Whole leadership I lead myself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner. Business acumen I bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC. Technical and digital I apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value. Global and inclusive I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives. Relationships I build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
How To Apply for PwC Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 29th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.