Pulse Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Digital Sales Strategist
August 20, 2022
Job Title: Digital Sales Strategist – Pulse Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Sales and Strategy
We are Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience – and providing expansive media reach and creative marketing solutions to our partners.
Our Digital Sales Strategists drive revenue growth for Pulse by developing and pitching winning creative digital strategies for clients that solve their business challenges and aid them in achieving their marketing goals and objectives. You will drive commercial opportunities among top brands across Africa and beyond by prospecting, nurturing leads and networking with customers and client-side decision-makers to close deals.
Full-time, part-time and commission-only freelance positions are available for this role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to approach and pitch our solutions and capabilities.
- Contribute to team effort by establishing high-level contacts and ensuring that the defined sales process is followed.
- Close deals and work towards set targets, ultimately positively impacting the revenues of the company.
- Manage client relationships and provide customers with excellent service and support.
- Work with the project execution teams to ensure customer goals are achieved.
- Continuously engage customers and client-side decision-makers to maintain close relationships in order to identify upsell or new business opportunities.
- Experience in a sales or business development role
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Good understanding of digital marketing – a professional qualification in digital marketing is a plus
- Ability to create effective digital marketing plans and strategies for clients
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Great relationship-building and networking skills
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to deliver against set targets
- Bachelor’s degree – an MBA, MSc or CIM qualification is a plus
How To Apply for Pulse Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.